Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe


Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe
We like to leave to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. My favorite a part of the meal is that the warm and buttered bread rolls. Texas Roadhouse butter is great.
I decided to undertake making a Texas Roadhouse cat butter clone since the closest restaurant was 45 minutes far away from us.
This cinnamon honey butter is amazing! I will be able to fully admit that shortly after the photo was taken the roll was gone. This recipe is super easy to form and an exquisite treat.
This Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter is amazing on dinner rolls, sweet potatoes, banana breads, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, or anything you want to feature sweet butter to, too.
I just love how easy it's to form and the way amazing it tastes.
For a short time, I attempted to stay a number of the synthetic within the refrigerator all the time on the other hand I noticed I used to be just trying to consider all the items I could use. So now I only make this Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter once I actually need it, which is more often than i actually want to admit in writing.
Enjoy this delicious Texas Road House Butter Copycat recipe at home! Great for rolls.


Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins

Ingredient
  • Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to taste
  • 1 stick unsalted butter at temperature
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • Add 1 tablespoon of honey to taste


Instructions
Combine all ingredients and stir until combined

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Quinoa Chili Bowl

White Cranberry Martini, Winter Wonderland Cocktail Drink

Easy Low Carb Taco Soup with Ranch Dressing