Air Fryer Oreos Weight Watcher Friendly


Air Fryer Oreos Weight Watcher Friendly
Air Fryer Oreos Weight Watcher Friendly
This Oreo Fried Air is amazing! Now you can make famous fried Oreos at state fairs right at home and it's easy to do in your air fryer! With an air fryer, you eliminate all the extra oil they use at the State Exhibition to make this that packs 500 extra calories. What you need is 3 ingredients. You will want to bring an air fryer to your lake cabin and make it for everyone, not S 'mores this Summer.
I have worshiped Oreo cakes because God knows when and this Winter, Oreo Stuffed Triple came out. I already thought of this air ore recipe at the time, but I didn't think it was right because it was mid winter. I hope Oreos will make a package for singles who are sold at 8. It's very stupid for me to buy an Oreo container just for myself and I always feel a little guilty when doing that. I will eat it for weeks and I like having my Oreo dipped in milk. I've tried almost all of the Oreo flavors but have you tried my Oreo Air Fryer, oreos next level.

Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 7 Min
Total Time: 17 Min

Ingredient
  • 1 cup of plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
  • 2 teaspoons powdered sugar to clean dust
  • Pam Cooking Spray
  • 1 cup of self-raised flour
  • 15 Reducing Oreo fat in all types or flavors
  • Hershey Lite Chocolate Syrup

Instructions
  1. Preheat the air pan to 400 degrees (200 degrees C). Skip this step if your air fryer does not need to preheat.
  2. Mix Greek Yogurt and flour together in a bowl until the mixture is formed. This dough is sticky enough to do so you might need extra flour or water to dampen your hands.
  3. Place the Oreos in the center of the dough and wrap the dough around the Oreos. If there is extra dough, cut it with scissors.
  4. Line the frying basket with baking paper. Spray parchment paper with non-stick spray.
  5. Add Oreos to the air frying basket and cook for 4 to 5 minutes; turn and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 more minutes. Clean Oreo air frying pan with candied sugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Quinoa Chili Bowl

White Cranberry Martini, Winter Wonderland Cocktail Drink

Easy Low Carb Taco Soup with Ranch Dressing